CREATE YOUR VISION BOARD
FROM YOUR BUSINESS BUCKET LIST
FOR Year 2018
Let’s be real. The Miracle of Life awakes you on Mornings. You now have the option to continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and make your dream a reality with all your strength.
As you continue today please divorce Excuses, Procrastination and Marry Positive Action.
We are now at day 5 in this challenge to complete your Vision Board
For year 2018 from your Business Bucket List.
Your bucket has the desire to experience Financial Independence.
This experience is linked to Customer Satisfaction and Customer Experience
In other words; EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
To Provide excellent customer service start by thinking about why you
do repeat purchases at another business versus non – repeat or not going back there
versus going back there. Your Experience;
Bear in mind that when one shops even if it is not said, the shopper
subconsciously internalizes how does this shopping make my life better.
Dissatisfied customers just stop shopping and would tell others of their bad experience and that explodes into a negative boomerang effect on your business
causing no Sales, no Cash, no Revenue and no fulfillment of your Vision
Repeat Purchase Experiences and your Bucket Lst shall include
1. Business is opened on time and the staff is ready to serve
2. Customers are Greeted with a smile in a Clean and Comfortable Environment
3. Customers are made to feel special like family
4. Be inviting but not overpowering
5. Even though the prices are a bit more than competitors the service
6. Respectful, Caring, Knowledgeable Owner and Sales Representatives
7. Solution Oriented and makes note – worthy recommendations for Purchase
Substitute if out of stock.
8. If there is a situation that needs resolution and the sales representative cannot address
They do not hesitate to get a mutually agreed solution from the business owner
9. Get to Know Your Customers
10. Treat each Customer as an Individual
Non – Repeat Purchase Experiences
1. Reversal of the above
2. Offensive Speech, Tone, Diction, Body Language, the use of “killer words” such as
No Problem, let me tell you the truth, any statement that can question the business
Integrity and cause mistrust
3.Duplication of your bad experiences at other businesses
Always stay on top of how you can make Customer Experience better in and at your business. Be innovative and proactive when it comes to Needs Satisfaction and the provider of Incredible Service. Please remember that an Amazing Customer Experience Is the Cutting Edge In any Competitive Environment
No one cares about what you have in your mind to do but is impressed when it is done, so just do it. Serve the Customer Serve the Customer Serve the Customer, with excellence and get great reviews and your business reputation shall spread as a ‘wildfire’transforming into new and repeat customers and achievement of you Vision for Financial Independence
Recommended Reading can be purchased at our Sales Office